Saturday, May 6, 2017

Art Teacher Life: What I Wore #1 "Art is the new cool"



I will admit that my "Art Teacher Attire" Amazon wish list is a little out of control right now! I've fallen in love with fun art T-shirts! When "FOMO" (Fear Of Missing Out) kicks in, it's hard to resist buying one of each! I have racked up a pretty good collection but I definitely need more! 


What I wore. 
Fridays are the days I often reserve for fun shirts! However the crazy art teacher lady can and does come out on any old Tuesday. Tacky, gaudy or colorful are not requirements for teaching art or being an elementary school teacher. However, if you are looking for an excuse, best job ever! 



Today I tried something new for my "early finishers." I did a new sticky note writing prompt. I wanted to know what was in those little brains of theirs! This is what the white board said and what they had to say;
"I'M DONE!! WHAT DO I DO??"
In a complete sentence, write a comment, question, or exclamation, about Ms. McDonald's T-shirt.

Check out a few of these adorable sticky notes!


Kids LOVE sticky notes y'all! 

These are keepers!
They are all KEEPERS!
 

This was the #1 question!

Many notes made me smile or giggle!

Said to me by a 4 year old this week in the hallway,
" Hey! You're looking good!" #artteachergoals

What the art teacher wore was fun to talk about in the art room this week! I can't wait to see what next week's sticky notes say! 
Come back and see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment