Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Art Teacher Life: What I Wore #2 "You don't look like a Ninja!"

 

Me: "Have you ever seen a Ninja coming? 
You may never know when
 Ms. McDonald becomes an Art Teacher Ninja!" 


3rd grade had a lot to say about my "CAREER GOALS" shirt! They did some guessing about my innovative hair bow and also told me a joke.

 

I decided to laminate a poster for a DIY dry erase board I can hang anywhere.  




     


"Art Teacher Ninja" It's a thing y'all! 


They also loved guessing which part of my shirt 
I chopped off to create my bow! We are innovators!


I adore how we quickly move on to the important things! 
JOKES!!!!!



"Hi Jorge!" 
Love, Ms. McDonald
Making connections and building relationships with my students is one of the most important things I can do as an educator to give them the tools they need to succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment