Saturday, May 20, 2017

Autism & Art: Bubble Wrap Printing.


Bubble wrap has proved to be one of the most beautiful no fail things to print with!  We pulled print after print until it was time to go home! 


I brushed a poster board with Mod Podge and patted down small and large bubble wrap.  Don't worry if its been popped. It will still make awesome prints!


We used magenta, yellow and turquoise tempera. (this time I also added some purple,) These are my 3 go to when I know there will me lots and lots of mixing!



Some students used their hands to apply the paint


Sponge brushes were also used


 1. Paint the paper.



2. Get paper and  "pat pat pat."  



3. Pull the print



and more prints...


and more prints!


I saved the poster board with the bubble wrap glued on so we can get another use out of it.


My student enjoy discovering new textures and processes. We could have made prints all day!




No comments:

Post a Comment